Wednesday, June 30, 2010

VBS 2010..Saddle Ridge Ranch
















I got to go to VBS this year even though I am not really old enough. You see if your momma helps out with VBS then you get to go. I stayed with Ms. Deane, Ms. Vicky, and Ms. Angie. I was giving some of the pretty girls in my class a hard time by pulling their hair, pushing them, scratching them and all that other flirty stuff. I was pretty much in trouble the entire week but I still had a good time. We played, had lots of snacks and even got to go with the big kids to the closing assembly..oh yeah and I thought it would be cool if I showed all the big kids I can really..really dance!!! There was a petting zoo and my mom and I got matching VBS t-shirts. I am hoping my mom helps out again with VBS next year!!!!

No comments: