Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Camping at Lloyd Park

















We went to Lloyd Park for a Mother's Day Weekend camping trip. We had the coolest spot..I got to feed the baby ducks that were just behind our campsite. They have a new playground that has a "Ranger Station," I am sure they did that just for me. I am such a big boy now I actually helped mom and dad get the camper set up. It was a perfect weekend and I am so glad I got to spend it with my mom. Mr. Monkey tagged along and my dad got beat at washers but he is still my hero. We went on a long hike in the woods and now that I am walking I got some great exercise. I love camping, especially when my mom takes me on a bike ride and we use the walkie talkies to talk to dad. If you have not been to Lloyd Park you should try it out..it is a great place!!!!!!

No comments: